TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - My favorite Title is 'Expert'
People Seeking Info

Subject My favorite Title is 'Expert'

Posted by Cjw3 on January 07, 2023 at 9:10 AM
  This message has been viewed 175 times.

In Reply To Typo! *I tried telling them they are wrong* (n/m) posted by Z Force1 on January 06, 2023 at 10:42 PM

Message An 'Ex' is a has been, a 'Spert' is a Drip under pressure..

Week Valve spring causing a 'Bogging' on Acceleration.. WOW, I'll add that one to my Head Shakers list..

If you have sticking Valves, Or Weak Springs, you will end up with Bent Valves in this engine as you hit the Rev Limiter, because the Valves will not get back into the Seat before the Piston smacks it closed.. AND the Piston will hit the Valve only on one side, Bending it so it now can't close.. then you end up with a PERMANENT Miss-Stumble.

The Z Is a difficult and UN-nessaraly complicated car.. I have three of them, with one actually road worthy.. I love them..

I will not let them get close to any Mechanic other then me.. Not that I'm a good mechanic, but generally there is nothing I can't fix.. no matter how long it takes.. EXCEPT body work.. I'm no good at that..

The 'Kid Down the Street' wants one of my Z's really badly.. I wont sell it to him, Cause he does not work on cars.. and that would be a disaster for both him and the car..

Please hunt around and find a better shop for your car.. The Oil leak is a Seal Change.. The 'Bogging' ( I hate that term ) can be checked out by the 6p Checks ( I think that is the term ) and purchasing a CONZULT Cable and Cunzult Software and start 'Reading' what your ECU is seeing and doing, then you can get a feel as to what it might not be happy about..

Cj

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.