TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Universal Air bags, Accuair controller. Kaminari wing.
People Seeking Info

Subject Universal Air bags, Accuair controller. Kaminari wing.

Posted by schuss on January 04, 2023 at 9:55 AM
  This message has been viewed 160 times.

In Reply To Gorgeous ride. What airbag set up do have and what wing is posted by mrchips on January 04, 2023 at 07:38 AM

Message I highly recommend Universal Air, they are top notch on quality and service. They were a huge help through the whole process. Their gear fit flawlessly, their R&D is excellent, and Zack is a total bro. Their YouTube channel is also a goldmine of knowledge.

Accuair, I'm still not sure about. It was a huge headache - especially since they went bankrupt in the middle of my install. I've re-engineered their entire system with replacement parts. But now that it's done (my way) it's working very well, and their controller system is very intelligent and the hardware is good quality. AirLift wouldn't be any better than what I have now and I think all air suspension systems are difficult to install and dial in. The biggest problems are things that are industry standard, like the DOT-approved plastic air lines (which I have mostly replaced with brass). So this might be as good as it gets with the state of the art?

I have twin VIAIR compressors and I'm using the Accuair CVT as a VT (so the valves are inside the tank).

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.