TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Thanks. The best feeling I get when I return (looong)
People Seeking Info

Subject Thanks. The best feeling I get when I return (looong)

Posted by robo (sebring1970) on August 11, 2022 at 10:26 AM
  This message has been viewed 226 times.

In Reply To Welcome home. (n/m) posted by Bernie (NoVA) on August 11, 2022 at 06:31 AM

Message is getting in my 30OZX TT, turning her over and taking her for my first spin. Note to self: unplug battery tender first next time, jajajaja.

I know you hate long answers, but you also know with whom you are dealing, jeje.

I was surprised I did not get any (so far) snide comments, especially from you about how stupid I am for fucking up TWO of my Z's with battery tenders, jajajaja. If those commments are still coming, I deserve them. Ah, there's one now. Good. Fortunately, no permanent damage was done.

FedEx online tracker is showing my new SmartPhone is out for delivery as I write this.

Been without my old Samsung phone for weeks, ever since my phone got stolen in Medellin. Morale to the that story, never piss off a tranny by telling "he" you know he’s not a "she," to his face. Fucker snatched and grabbed my phone and ran, jajajaja.

I bought a (black market) Nokia burner phone in Medellin to get by, until I returned to the states to get my old phone number back, which was impossible to do from Colombia.

I chose the Google Pixel 6 for my new phone here for three main reasons: it has dual SIM technology, with one being an embedded eSIM. When I return to Medellin I drop a SIM card from a local provider into the remaining open physical SIM card slot, and now the phone works using my provider in the USA and the Colombian provider at the same time. Modern technology is amazing.

Also, the Google Pixel comes pre-programmed with a fluent language translator that does not require an Internet connection. I should be fluent in Spanish by now for all the time I have spent in Medellin, but long story short, I am not.

Oh yeah, the third reason. I hate Apple, jeje.

I miss Medellin already. You understand why. Really, it's the love I miss the most, there. My family, friends, and my Z is what brings me back to the US of A. What a wonderful Z community thrives here on TT.net.

I was absolutely amazed at that responses to the recent post here by ZUL8TR who asked how long guys have owned their Z's? Especially from the guys who have owned their Z's since 1990 and new. Wow, just wow.

That message is locked. I owned my 1992 TT for 6 1/2 years ending in October 2008. My 1995 TT I've had since June 2013. I still believe it was the only handicapped equipped (adaptive equipment for a paraplegic) Z that ever existed. Salute to Irv, previous owner.

My family has owned my 1987 z31 T since new off the showroom floor. I bought it from my sister for one dollar in 2001 when I returned from my year at the South Pole, Antarctica. I have spent extended time on all seven continents.

"Straight-line acceleration is probably the first aspect of
automotive performance that any intelligent driver gets bored with."
Peter Gregg

"We owe a lot to the dragsters.
They always break something,
figure out a way to beef up the part
and then the benefit trickles
down."
Robo

"Not everything that can be counted counts. Not everything that
counts can be counted."
Einstein

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.