TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Re: Max weight capacity for Enkei RPF1's is about 1520lbs each
People Seeking Info

Subject Re: Max weight capacity for Enkei RPF1's is about 1520lbs each

Posted by djevlen on July 21, 2022 at 6:15 AM
  This message has been viewed 286 times.

In Reply To Max weight capacity for Enkei RPF1's is about 1520lbs each posted by Ghoztt (MD) on July 20, 2022 at 10:18 AM

Message Hello

I think i didn't formulate my question correctly..

I have a 1990 300zx TT 2+2. the whole car is 100% stock.
I like the looks of the enkei rims rpf1 so im trying to figure out if its possible to put them on so that it looks descent without doing any sorts of modifications to the car. Fenders are not rolled and no aftermarket brakes are installed.
I just want to fill out the empty fender space litle better than the stock wheels and have them litle more flush with the fenders without any rubbing and scrubbing. Just like that silver Z on the photo. I have never bought any aftermarket wheels before so im clueless regarding matching it all together. Was hoping to get exactl measurements here so i don't need to do this twice.. regarding the payload question: in my country its almost impossible to put aftermarket rims on your car if they come without any documentation. So i was hoping that these rims come with some sort of certificate or some numbers inprinted in to the metal so that the MOT guy has some reference numbers....

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.