TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Anyone been looking at the new GBC turbos?
People Seeking Info

Subject Anyone been looking at the new GBC turbos?

Posted by BlackholeZ on May 24, 2022 at 11:37 AM
  This message has been viewed 534 times.

Message Polar's V-band manifolds got me looking at turbos again and I saw Garrett has finally brought modern tech to smaller frame turbos with their GBC line. For those not looking for big power, they look like they could be an excellent option to get all the benefits of a modern turbo without having to go to a giant GTX2860G2.

Of course they'll take a little work to install, need to make a new actuator bracket to reclock the housings, but being a t25 flange and 5 bolt outlet makes them decently drop in.

Personally, I'm much more interested in turbo response than peak power, so these are fairly exciting to me.

GBC20-300
https://www.garrettmotion.com/racing-and-performance/performance-catalog/turbo/garrett-boost-club-line-gbc20-300/

-Dan

"Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse."
"'she' also likes to swap since I think I am going to need to give her to woody again." - Dvlhntr
"full alphabetic boost mode" -
ChristopherTheOne

" Purrs like a sexually satisfied black panther." - BigTDogg
"Two oil eating, angry, spinning triangles of death." - turtleboy on rotary engines

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.