TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Snapped some pics of the Z32 with the new Z
People Seeking Info

Subject Snapped some pics of the Z32 with the new Z

Posted by Stanky (BC) on April 29, 2022 at 4:40 PM
  This message has been viewed 1025 times.

Message The new Z stopped by my work today, so I figured I'd grab my Z and snap some photos with it. This is my first time seeing the new Z in person, and I will give you my take on it at the end of the picture thread for those that give two craps. Enjoy some pics

word spread quickly, and before you knew it we had some 240s and 370s show up

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Firstly, I will admit it is a bit(only a bit) better in person than in pictures. The colour on this Z is MUCH better than that highlighter yellow we were all forced to look at for many months. I would like to see it in all its colours, especially white and black. The side, and back I originally liked, and I still feel that way about it in person. The back/side profile is really not too shabby. The front is still god awful in person, and for that reason its a deal breaker for me still. Headlights, the flow into the front bumper are all god awful. However, I would like to see what the aftermarket guys do with it *paging TwinZ*. The interior feels like a 370 but slightly spiffed up. Its not bad, but its not WOW. love the seats and the colour scheme to match the cars paint, the infotainment system seems nice, and the cluster is a nice modern digital setup, but still a lot of 370z in there.

All in all, meh. Won't be buying one, doesn't give me the feels the z32 did when I first saw one. Even thought its a re-skinned 370z, it DOES have potential, a stick shift, and some Z history in it. Like I said, I won't be buying one but I will be keeping my eyes open to see what others do with it. Z32 FTW!

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.