TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Re: Hard to tell from that pic, but it looks like your wheel is
People Seeking Info

Subject Re: Hard to tell from that pic, but it looks like your wheel is

Posted by YamilZ32 on February 23, 2022 at 12:25 PM
  This message has been viewed 128 times.

In Reply To Hard to tell from that pic, but it looks like your wheel is posted by Barry (NJ) on February 22, 2022 at 07:50 PM

Message Hey thanks for jumping in! I thought I was abandoned in this quest. In fact, that´s the exact picture I needed from a 245/40 person/Z (however your profile shows 255/35, 9,5" and +35 offset fronts). I will get one and post it asap. I thought the same, could be someway back, however needed confirmaton as when I tested steering it I do not see much room to go front without rubbing the plastic fender too. That would be changing rubbing location from back to front. Whih tension rod do you use? I have a friday schedule with the alignment workshop, would be interesting to know your suspension brand ( I saw you have all the stuff, including tension rods) as well as caster camber toe degree specs , if this is not too much to ask in case you have it handy. Mine is all powertrix, and as far as I can see the FUCA has some room, but I do not know the tension rod, as it seems maxed out. Only know there should be a way for me to reach that configuration some way, you are the second person providing proof.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.