TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Re: I have 245/40/18 fronts with a +37 offset, but no rubbing...
People Seeking Info

Subject Re: I have 245/40/18 fronts with a +37 offset, but no rubbing...

Posted by YamilZ32 on February 15, 2022 at 11:04 AM
  This message has been viewed 180 times.

In Reply To I have 245/40/18 fronts with a +37 offset, but no rubbing... posted by KevinsFairlady on February 15, 2022 at 10:11 AM

Message Thanks so much for your input. I have +30 in front, vs +37 in your case. May be is that, may be is my suspension config. In comparison with the picture you posted here, I´d say that it similar to yours or a little bit higher in the front. Yes, rubbing is not that much, but enough to make a hole in the plastic guard. I appreciate the heat gun option, I was not aware of that as an option and this material to be able to proceed. The only option I ve considered is to have a new hole in the fender and clip with an OEM push in clip into to the chassis. Problem was how to have a new place/hole to clip it, and ot be honest, not a fun of soldering or drilling something there to have the clip room. Uglier than not having the fender, I´d say. Will hear to see if any other approach suggested, however will be very considered. Thanks again.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.