TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - The biggest change for me was the diff
People Seeking Info

Subject The biggest change for me was the diff

Posted by BlackholeZ on February 02, 2022 at 11:12 AM
  This message has been viewed 212 times.

In Reply To Well, I didn't really get a chance to experience it, but posted by MixManMash on February 01, 2022 at 07:46 PM

Message I'm on PT Street coils, full front arms and ES bushings everywhere else. Stillen sways as well. Also running 275 square.

Before I added the nismo diff it was super fast and confident in the corners but I had to be VERY careful adding power coming out of the corners. Because of this I've added every spool-improving mod I can find and usually run with the boost turned down just to improve throttle fidelity.

After the diff it was like a whole new monster. I'd noticed that it was more stable on power but it was during an EVO Racing School event that my instructor kept telling me to stay on the gas longer, get on earlier, and that I should be accelerating during the "straights" in a slalom. From the passenger seat she could tell that I had more grip than I thought I did. Being able to left foot brake and accelerate through a slalom was huge, unfortunately that was early 2020, and I haven't been back out since :-(

-Dan

"Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse."
"'she' also likes to swap since I think I am going to need to give her to woody again." - Dvlhntr
"full alphabetic boost mode" -
ChristopherTheOne

" Purrs like a sexually satisfied black panther." - BigTDogg
"Two oil eating, angry, spinning triangles of death." - turtleboy on rotary engines

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.