TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - I'm not, but in following Stanky's tuner note, that's a
People Seeking Info

Subject I'm not, but in following Stanky's tuner note, that's a

Posted by Woodnutz (PA) on December 01, 2021 at 5:42 AM
  This message has been viewed 257 times.

In Reply To Show of hands: who’s running stand alone? posted by Mike@ZSpeed on November 24, 2021 at 11:27 AM

Message comment that I've heard from several people when I've asked about a path forward to E85/standalone. Just about every person I've talked to, who has direct experience on the matter, one of their first statements is "It really depends on the tuner and what they're familiar with." Clearly, SZ are propoents of Haltech and know that system with the car exceptionally well. I've spoken witha a couple of local guys who have significantly modded cars and we have a guy relatively close by whom I believe developed his own Nissan tuning program (JK Tuning in Carlisle, PA) - the guy has pretty rave reviews.

The more I think about it, (especially considering local availability) the more and more I look at moving to E85 - whether that's with a standalone is TBD. I've reached out to the guy (John) above about discussing a plan/layout - hopefuly that happens relatively soon and I can start budgeting/buying appropriately.

- Aaron

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.