TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Lookin' good, Peter! Here in PA, I'm getting...(vids inside)
People Seeking Info

Subject Lookin' good, Peter! Here in PA, I'm getting...(vids inside)

Posted by Woodnutz (PA) on November 18, 2021 at 5:24 AM
  This message has been viewed 266 times.

In Reply To Z is finally parked, long run this year... posted by itsa300zx on November 17, 2021 at 03:28 PM

Message closer to putting her away for the season. I usually get at least to Christmas... always nice to take relatives out for a quick rip when they come for the family party. Once PENNDOT gets the roads all salted up, that's usually what seals the deal for me.

I was happy to get a nice long driving season in, aside from the little break I took after my water pump failure. On the positive side of this, once I had the parts, it was only a couple days until I was on the road again. Amazing how much quicker the work goes the second time around!

I recorded a couple of runs after my boost controller install - here's 4th gear (with water pump break at 5800 RPM... and candid comment at the end):

...and 3rd gear - not quite sure what the RPM jump is between 4500 and 5k RPM:

Now that I've got a newer phone (with wide angle) that'll work with my head mount, I'd like to do a decent driving video... we'll see how the time/weather works out on Friday.

- Aaron

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.