TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - How much negative camber are you comfortable running?
People Seeking Info

Subject How much negative camber are you comfortable running?

Posted by black300zx on November 17, 2021 at 7:14 AM
  This message has been viewed 311 times.

In Reply To Rear upper control arms survey posted by LJZTT on November 16, 2021 at 08:24 PM

Message I just refreshed my entire suspension (front and rear) with Nismo bushings to eliminate the 200k miles of bushing sag. I also installed new KYB AGX shocks with Eibach springs. The factory RUCA eccentrics (maxed out) were able to get me down to -0.75degrees camber on the rear. If this is acceptable to you, I'd consider going back to factory if your bushings aren't sagging.

I have SPC adjustable tension rods and I'm not happy with how they have held up. Bushing started showing surface cracks after a few years of "weekend drive" use, although they're not leaking (I'm not sure if they're silicone filled or not). I'd personally be hesitant to give their RUCAs a spin unless they were given to me.

I also ran the whiteline eccentric kit up front for maybe 10k miles and I likewise wasn't happy with their durability. They come with zerks to grease them periodically and they started developing slop after about 5k miles.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.