TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - I used my hotmail and gmail accounts because I didn't get a
People Seeking Info

Subject I used my hotmail and gmail accounts because I didn't get a

Posted by Shutoburner on October 29, 2021 at 7:34 PM
  This message has been viewed 168 times.

In Reply To What email are you sending from? (n/m) posted by Bernie (NoVA) on October 29, 2021 at 01:52 PM

Message reply the first time. I actually didn't realize that you weren't a shop/garage with a business phone number at first. But both emails were pretty lengthy describing the issues I was having with low boost etc. I wouldn't be making this stuff up as I was seriously frustrated with the problems on a 30k mile car. I really really would've paid whatever it took to fix the problem. Sorry if you never saw those emails, but that's why I sent another email with another email address. It's been a few months now. It's just when someone asks for a mechanic in the area, they always mention your name. Although I appreciate the recommendation, it is in some ways misrepresented since you don't own a garage. That's all it is. Anyway, I did get in touch with Tony Myrie and hopefully I'll get my turbos replaced before spring...

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.