TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Premier Z North Carolina Shop
People Seeking Info

Subject Premier Z North Carolina Shop

Posted by TwinTumor on September 16, 2021 at 12:37 PM
  This message has been viewed 391 times.

Message I became an employee at this shop about a year ago, I saw on this forum that people were talking about the shop, but I wasn't able to reply. My name is Dave, and I rebuild engines, sell used parts, and restore the z32's. Premier z is a great shop, and within the entire time I've been working here. I have not seen a blown engine, blown turbos, or any of the negative stuff people have said. I asked dan when was the last time he blew an engine, and he said 6 years ago on his OWN TT. Check out the premier z facebook page. I've also heard that someone said my boss runs z's without coolant for 10 minutes, and that's not true complete BS. When we get a Z back together we run it without coolant to test if everything is working fine, and I've done this on my personal car like 50 times, as long as it doesn't run for more than 5 minutes, and we plug the Z into consult to monitor the temperature while running the car. Premier Z is a great shop to take your Z ! We currently have over 7 z's in the shop getting work or waiting for parts.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.