TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Grateful that Nissan is extending the Z lineage
People Seeking Info

Subject Grateful that Nissan is extending the Z lineage

Posted by Gordo LSZ Daytona on August 18, 2021 at 10:02 AM
  This message has been viewed 370 times.

In Reply To Soooo… the only truly revealing thing I saw was the timeline posted by Woodnutz (PA) on August 17, 2021 at 07:48 PM

Message Overall I like it a lot. But I am going to wait till I see a few owner cars on the road, driven in the real world before I make up my mind on appearances. You know its going to be fast, road compliant, and have a comfortable cabin experience.

Nose treatments are always controversial. Remember when Audi came out with their huge signature grill openings. Like a gaping maw staring out at the world. Now we just see another Audi, nothing else. BMW is going through the same thing with their four-series grills. Even the old Edsel's got called out for their horse-collar grill, and now its why collectors want them. But I digress.

Call it the Z-35

There is going to be tons of aftermarket parts, both body and driveline

Turbos with a nine speed and launch control will bring this car close to a push-the-pedal-down, four second zero to sixty, street performer from the factory... or at least after a few tweaks in your driveway.

Whether its the best Z, or not, isn't important. I'm simply grateful to see the long and storied history of our Z cars extended to include another generation of Zs.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.