TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Z32 will always triumph the Z35
People Seeking Info

Subject Z32 will always triumph the Z35

Posted by Stanky (BC) on August 17, 2021 at 9:37 PM
  This message has been viewed 369 times.

In Reply To Soooo… the only truly revealing thing I saw was the timeline posted by Woodnutz (PA) on August 17, 2021 at 07:48 PM

Message We all know that, so let’s not compare. Let’s all agree it’s an upgrade over the 2 generations…

The front bumper still bothers me, I was hoping they’d “tweak” it, but they were true to their 99% similarity of the proto. The bumper is my number 1 issue, and it honestly is enough for me to not Buy one, so I’ll see what TwinZ does with it ..

Horsepower doesn’t have to go up like inflation lol the Z was never about that. 400hp is PERFECT for reliability and most cruisers out there.

My favorite part today was seeing it in a different colour, especially that blue. Gave the car a whole new feel IMO, and I like the interior even tho it has a lot of 370 “feel” to it based on the pics/videos I’ve seen on YouTube just now.

I’ll drive them a bunch at work so I’ll see how it makes me feel, I’ll let the aftermarket grab it by the balls and see what they do, and I’ll let some other companies tinker with the aesthetics part of it , and then I’ll make a call.

The supra, brz, and NA domestic guys will come to the good side, I feel it’ll sell well if the rumoured pride is true.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.