TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Re: It has a warning function
People Seeking Info

Subject Re: It has a warning function

Posted by Mike@ZSpeed on June 18, 2021 at 1:46 PM
  This message has been viewed 152 times.

In Reply To It has a warning function posted by Zeus on June 18, 2021 at 07:46 AM

Message Thanks for that.

I’m starting to wonder if it’s the power meter ID that has the alarm.
I’ve never really touched any of the settings or touch the unit at all because I have no need to. But I did scroll through the power meter idea. One of the functions is it shows your current miles per hour. I noticed it was way off. Sometimes it would be off by 10 miles an hour all the time it would be off by over 40 to 50 mph.

For example if I was driving at 60 mph the power meter idea what read 99 mph.

So I’m wondering if when I’m driving 95 mph in the car. I can only imagine the power meter ID would think I’m closer to 170 mph or higher. I wonder if at that point it’s starting to beep

I’ll try to get an audio of it someday. It’s not like a dangerous warning sound babe it’s literally just a little chime like a cheap old Casio watch would make. I’ll have to read the manual and reset the miles per hour to the correct setting or just turn it off and see if that illuminates it. I hate to play with the unit because I don’t want to interfere or disrupt the boost controller that has already been set up by Z shack

`
1990 NA
1993 TT

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.