TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Its awesome to see that!! Hope they keep going up.
People Seeking Info

Subject Its awesome to see that!! Hope they keep going up.

Posted by Drk93TT on April 18, 2021 at 5:34 AM
  This message has been viewed 231 times.

In Reply To Nicely Modded Z32 w/ 80K brings down $38K plus on BAT posted by Gordo LSZ Daytona on April 17, 2021 at 02:49 PM

Message I talked to the selling owner of the red mostly stock TT that went for 35,700 on cars and bids. He said the high bidder punked out / no communication and didn't buy the car.... / fought the hold on his credit card for the cars and bids percentage too. He's now banned obviously but yeah. Seller said he sold the car for 32k to another buyer (still a lot of money so thats good !)

Makes me wonder how many SOLD cars on BAT and CAB (and eBay see below) actually get paid for in the correct amount sold for and move on to a new owner.

I recently listed my 93 TT on eBay (it has salvage title background so I knew it wasn't going for anywhere over 18k realistically) first time sold for 16,400 ... had intent to come pick up... punked out with no communication after 2 weeks of buyer dragging their feet.
-Second time sold for 18,100. Absolutely no communication and both of the bidders at the end of the auction could have been either hacked accounts or the buyer just decided they didn't want it and too bad for me and eBay.
-Third time went for 14,100 and the seller sent deposit, actually wired the money, and sent a shipper to ship the car to him in Florida. So sold for 14,100. No BS, no "man thats so cheap blah blah" facebook postings and time wasters. In retrospect I should have waited a few weeks to resist - but hey - its gone now and I got the price I wanted (Expected 13-14k)

I had my red Z listed on facebook groups for like a week and ripped that ad down. So annoying all the BS and messages and not serious buyers talking like they will buy it, but is what it is ! haha.

In other happier news I bought a super white Automatic 1991 TT with 99k miles on Facebook marketplace/groups in the Chicago area yesterday (some of you may have seen the car for sale) ... got home late last night. Seller was asking 11k , Of course it had some not disclosed issues - - Valve cover gaskets leaking, power steering leak, shaking around 50-60mph (suspecting tension rod bushings will get it lifted and checked out today), has aftermarket TSW black 18's with super cheapo brand tires (He included the stock wheels so those will be going on with new rubber and the 18's will be for sale locally) Ended up making a deal at 9,800.

First owner had it from 1991 all the way to 2018 so that was a really good sign! Fingers crossed. Ill have to make a post about repairing the car this spring/summer. Planning on keeping it as a driver for a while to keep the miles off my black TTZ :)

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.