TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - What's the latest and greatest chip for our cars? JWT still?
People Seeking Info

Subject What's the latest and greatest chip for our cars? JWT still?

Posted by AudiSport44 on April 07, 2021 at 10:44 PM
  This message has been viewed 315 times.

Message Hello!

I've been out of the loop with these cars for many years now but purchased another Z32 that I've been building up for the past couple years.

It is a 93 TT manual with 3" divorced downpipes, 3" test pipes tapering to 2.5", resonator delete H pipe and 2.5" catback.

There are also HKS side mount intercoolers, HKS hard pipes, UNI cone air intake and the newest version Greddy Profec boost controller.

I did a full timing job recently and just replaced the plugs with #6s gapped for 16psi. Compression is consistent throughout too.

I know there are a lot of options out there for software but was wondering what's the one people go for these days. Is JWT still king? I see Specialty Z options as well as they seem to be highly regarded in general for the Z32 platform.

Lastly, what's the deal with Nisstune? Worth getting into it?

P.S. I do plan on doing larger turbos and injectors in the near future but really right now I'd like to know what's the best chip to go for given my mods and what PSI I could max out at with the stock injectors and turbos. I can fine tune it all using my Greddy but do want some pointers.

Oh and that dreaded question...what numbers can I expect ;)

Thank you!

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.