TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Re: Re: Re: Re: Would be very cool, but your market would be small
People Seeking Info

Subject Re: Re: Re: Re: Would be very cool, but your market would be small

Posted by Polar_Engineering on April 06, 2021 at 1:31 AM
  This message has been viewed 195 times.

In Reply To Re: Re: Re: Would be very cool, but your market would be small posted by ouikikazz on April 05, 2021 at 07:05 AM

Message 1. Yes, I saw Vitor's post, but I honestly don't think that he tried closing and latching in the hood. I tried a similar configuration and there were clearance issues. We'll see how he goes. Most importantly, the way his tbs are positioned is not mirrored and will cause uneven flow into each side of the plenum. Probably not too important at low speeds, but will definitely be a factory up top. Still, we'll see what he does with that setup. Also, please keep in mind that running two dbw motors will require twice the wiring, especially if he wants to control those tbs separately. That is the main reason I am running a single motor in my setup to simplify things.

2. I would like to offer a bolt on kit that would not require any plenum modifications and would be easily installed on stock or Ash plenum.

3. I am not a fan of cutting factory body panels. Hood modifications is a big no-no for me.

Also, please keep in mind that once IACV is removed, we may be able to convert those ECU inputs to control the TPS2 while mating factory TPS to TPS1. I am still working on that, but it should be possible.

Also, you would be able to run Robz 62mm throttle bodies with my setup which are significantly bigger than what Vitor showed mounted to his plenum in pictures.

Also, I am curious to see the custom manifold that you have.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.