TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Re: looks like a cool setup you're working on. i hope it doesn't
People Seeking Info

Subject Re: looks like a cool setup you're working on. i hope it doesn't

Posted by Polar_Engineering on April 03, 2021 at 12:23 AM
  This message has been viewed 174 times.

In Reply To looks like a cool setup you're working on. i hope it doesn't posted by slayer fan on April 02, 2021 at 09:12 AM

Message I do not expect to have issues with that especially since the motor will be controller by an aftermarket standalone ECU. I am currently working with Haltech Elite 2500 and there are tons of adjustments to smooth out throttle operation as well as make it directly responsive to pedal actuation.

I am not surprised that Toyota truck would be a bit laggy. I am pretty confident that electronic throttle is programmed to work smoother than pedal input.

On my BMW 1M, throttle feels pretty decent in normal mode, but once the "M" button is activated and smoothing turns off, all lag is immediately gone.

I will work out any mechanical delays that this system might have and we will also work with Haltech to tune out any lag. There is also an option for progressive throttle that would make taking off from dead stop a bit easier under normal driving conditions.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.