TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Re: VR38 coils in the factory location. A recipe in progress.
People Seeking Info

Subject Re: VR38 coils in the factory location. A recipe in progress.

Posted by Polar_Engineering on March 31, 2021 at 1:58 PM
  This message has been viewed 277 times.

In Reply To VR38 coils in the factory location. A recipe in progress. posted by Zeus on March 30, 2021 at 02:00 PM

Message I appreciate Zeus reaching out to me to tell me about the project that he is working on with these R35 coils. It is always great to see what people are working on.

I already mentioned this to Zeus personally, but I do wish he reached out to me earlier. Same goes for Madhatter. I've had a Version 2 of my R35 coil mounting kit completed last November for people who requested a direct drop-in kit, but haven't had a chance to send it into production because I've been occupied with fulfilling my fuel pump hanger orders and general life in general. After all, this is just a hobby to me. Version 2 mounting kit is a direct drop in that won't require ANY modifications besides changing coil connectors. If you guys got in touch with me earlier, I would have loved to brainstorm together, or you could even help bring Version 2 of my kit to life quicker.

Look forward to seeing your progress with this.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.