TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Rear end, sexy. Colour, sexy. Front end, meh.
People Seeking Info

Subject Rear end, sexy. Colour, sexy. Front end, meh.

Posted by Stanky (BC) on March 24, 2021 at 7:21 PM
  This message has been viewed 221 times.

In Reply To 400z Production Photos-- meh... posted by ZXoltan on March 24, 2021 at 02:53 PM

Message But, We all know there will be an aftermarket bumper out for it a week after release date lol

LOOK AT THE BRIGHT SIDE.....Nissan, a company with financial stability equivalent to a drunk tank at a pub, has given us a rear wheel drive, MANUAL(in 2021?!!), 2 turbos(remind you of any other nissan v6 tt), and a platform on which we have SEEN make 500whp comfortably with e85 and supporting bolt ons.

IMO the z32 in its complete oem bumper pre 99 was always “meh” to me too. It wasn’t until the jspec came out that I realized how much I love the jspec. There will most likely be a Nismo model, and “upgrades” as the years go on(face lifts)

Moral of the story, enjoy a car that hardly no other manufacturer is even thinking about making anymore. I just feel like what’s lost in all of this is the fact no one builds these kind of cars anymore....and to think we could have another good platform to enjoy for the next 30 years makes me excited, weather I decide to buy one or not.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.