TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Huh?
People Seeking Info

Subject Huh?

Posted by BlackholeZ on February 12, 2021 at 7:30 PM
  This message has been viewed 164 times.

In Reply To I wouldn't recommend 275's on the front unless it was a posted by Ghoztt (MD) on February 09, 2021 at 09:54 AM

Message I've fully rolled my front fenders but running 275/35/18 on an 18x9.5+35 on all corners. If I'm feeling like it I'll run a 5mm spacer on the rear. I'm also running minimal camber. Not sure where you're saying understeer, running a wider tire up front lead to oversteer.

The front is really maximizing the space though. Depending on the shape of the tire it'll rub the knee member at full lock, but only barely. Also not sure about the control arm clearance issues, as I have none.

Tramlining is present, but not horrible. Definitely if someone is just looking for an easy front fit, 255s are the way to go. But 275s are hardly difficult.

-Dan

"Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse."
"'she' also likes to swap since I think I am going to need to give her to woody again." - Dvlhntr
"full alphabetic boost mode" -
ChristopherTheOne

" Purrs like a sexually satisfied black panther." - BigTDogg
"Two oil eating, angry, spinning triangles of death." - turtleboy on rotary engines

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.