TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - I'll have to see if I can track down an RPF1 to mount.
People Seeking Info

Subject I'll have to see if I can track down an RPF1 to mount.

Posted by BlackholeZ on January 08, 2021 at 11:10 PM
  This message has been viewed 199 times.

In Reply To yes, still impressed that you built that posted by vorpalZed on January 08, 2021 at 11:16 AM

Message I tried several wheels as I was developing it, and they all fit pretty similarly. The main concern for me on RPF1s (and for a lot of people) was their very flat spoke which can interfere with a lot of calipers if the rotor hat isn't very tall.

All wheels will have a smaller diameter in the barrel which is necessary to get the bead over the lip of the wheel. The RPF1 just has that smaller diameter for a wider section of the barrel, which makes it stronger allowing the wheel to be lighter. I'm interested to see if it's even smaller diameter than normal wheels.

-Dan

"Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse."
"'she' also likes to swap since I think I am going to need to give her to woody again." - Dvlhntr
"full alphabetic boost mode" -
ChristopherTheOne

" Purrs like a sexually satisfied black panther." - BigTDogg
"Two oil eating, angry, spinning triangles of death." - turtleboy on rotary engines

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.