TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Tough crowd today. Hey, its a very very nice example and I
People Seeking Info

Subject Tough crowd today. Hey, its a very very nice example and I

Posted by Becker on December 22, 2020 at 5:51 PM
  This message has been viewed 267 times.

In Reply To 1995 300zx TT 5 Spd 35,600 miles BAT Auction posted by SimSim (Cl, OH) on December 21, 2020 at 08:25 PM

Message think since we are all purists here we are going to nit-pick and figure out all the ways that the car may not be original or what changes we would make if we listed it ourselves. The seats, steering wheel, rims, paint, etc are in beautiful condition. Those window/t-top moldings are near perfect. But our eyes all go to different things. For me, when looking at the interior pics, my eyes go straight to the e-brake handle- the top stitch stands out and its all I see. I would have ripped out all of the amps and sub to make it look more original. Finally, spending a little bit of money and time to return the exhaust to OEM could bring 3x return on your investment from a buyer who just wants originality. All in all - I think it is a fantastic car and should bring good money. Congrats

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.