TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - You trying to run those square?
People Seeking Info

Subject You trying to run those square?

Posted by BlackholeZ on November 26, 2020 at 12:48 PM
  This message has been viewed 259 times.

In Reply To Anyone running 18 X10.5 +22mm Rear Wheels posted by jcorbett on November 26, 2020 at 11:59 AM

Message I'm on 18x9.5 +35 with a 275/35 V12 evo and I've pretty much maximized the available space in the front without getting the hammer out. At full lock the inner shoulder of the tire rubs the knee member and the outer shoulder rubs the front and rear fender liners.

https://www.willtheyfit.com/index.php?width=275&aspect=35&diameter=18&wheelwidth=9.5&offset=35&width2=275&aspect2=35&wheel_size=18&wheel_width=10-5&offset2=22

Your setup pushes the tire out a bit, which will rub the liners a fair bit but probably not touch the knee member.

If you're planning on running square, you'll poke in the back. This isn't the best picture but my rear wheels are essentially flush, and I had to do a moderate roll to keep from rubbing. Front fenders are rolled to a crease but not pulled.

Shown with 265/35 contis, not the current 275s

-Dan

"Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse."
"'she' also likes to swap since I think I am going to need to give her to woody again." - Dvlhntr
"full alphabetic boost mode" -
ChristopherTheOne

" Purrs like a sexually satisfied black panther." - BigTDogg
"Two oil eating, angry, spinning triangles of death." - turtleboy on rotary engines

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.