TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - So sad to hear. Deepest condolences to the family.
People Seeking Info

Subject So sad to hear. Deepest condolences to the family.

Posted by Woodnutz (PA) on November 02, 2020 at 6:13 AM
  This message has been viewed 256 times.

In Reply To Some Sad News posted by RICH1 on November 01, 2020 at 07:40 AM

Message While I am a proponent of people being responsible for their own well-being, asking everyone to take some very simple precautions for the greater good and using some common sense isn't asking too much. Where I live, there's still plenty who are defiant of wearing a mask. It's a very small thing everyone can do to help - the lack of empathy and consideration of others is baffling. Compassion should be universal, and not driven by political association (I'm a Republican, by the way).

We're starting to see it ramp up in our area, and hopefully, the steps taken by the school disctrict help keep things in check a little. K-8 has been full-time with virtual Wednesdays for 10 weeks now, but we've had a spike in the 8th grade population - 6 or 7 cases (they've since gona all virtual). To their credit, the schools here have done a really good job and taken a smart approach in preventing the spread while keeping the kids in school.

We're fortunate that we don't have any regular interaction with anyone in the high-risk category, but for the sake of those who do, it's the least we can do to take the recommended precautions. Surely, it will make its way around, but keeping it somewhat under control such that the medical services don't get overwhelmed will be an accomplishment.

All said, we hope and pray that this impacts the least amount of people as possible and those who get infected make a full and speedy recovery, and that we're able to handle the accomanying stress in dealing with this. Our hearts break for those who have lost or will lose loved ones.

- A-A-Ron

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.