TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Mark Leader was a great friend. He will be missed by many
People Seeking Info

Subject Mark Leader was a great friend. He will be missed by many

Posted by outkaZTT on August 04, 2020 at 10:30 AM
  This message has been viewed 140 times.

In Reply To R.I.P. Mark Leader posted by SirpriZ on August 03, 2020 at 11:30 PM

Message I'll especially miss his crazy personality and his even crazier stories. I fondly referred to them as "Leader Stories" and loved hearing them.

Even better were his equally long texts that he would send on a regular basis. We would talk weekly through text/phone and the conversations were always engaging and looong, lol. Anyone that has had a meaningful conversation with Mark can attest to that.

Mark embodied the phrase "give you the shirt off his back". In fact he would probably quite literally give you his shirt and walk beside you looking like a crazy old shirtless guy. And he would love every second of it. He was such a generous and giving friend. From the moment I met him (racing at the rented track days in Fontucky back in the early 2000's) he made me feel like a life long friend.

I'm thankful I got to see Mark one last time when he came to visit me and my family a couple of months ago and my daughter had the chance to meet him. It was a great visit with even more new Leader Stories and new memories.

Rest in peace, Mr. Leader. You will be missed my friend.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.