TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - ^This. I'm not overly concerned about myself or my wife and
People Seeking Info

Subject ^This. I'm not overly concerned about myself or my wife and

Posted by Woodnutz on July 16, 2020 at 6:18 AM
  This message has been viewed 195 times.

In Reply To Re: I received an email from te ZCCA and the two posted by Metacom on July 15, 2020 at 06:48 PM

Message kids, but my 85-year-old father-in-law has COPD/emphysema and the virus could very likely be fatal for him... of course, he's stubborn about it anyway.

I'm sure many have stories, but another relative, a 60-year-old uncle of mine, actually tested positive and only had headaches and loss of taste and smell for 5 days. He was planning on helping a friend's 90-year-old mother move, and chose to get tested when the headache hit. That could have been tragic.

I could get into a long rank about personal responsibility and the lack thereof in society, but no need to dive that deep. Taking simple precautionary steps isn't that difficult to do - no reason not to (although I still laugh at every person I see driving alone in a car with a mask on). You don't always know who you'll put at risk... it's not worth it. Now, should we shut the world down indefinitely, no - we have to get back to something close to normal ASAP.

Sorry, that's much more than I initially intended to type. I hope everyone is doing well.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.