TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Re: I still don't get how ZCON Nashville isn't postponed to 2021
People Seeking Info

Subject Re: I still don't get how ZCON Nashville isn't postponed to 2021

Posted by stephensjpZ32x2 on July 15, 2020 at 10:07 PM
  This message has been viewed 322 times.

In Reply To I still don't get how ZCON Nashville isn't postponed to 2021 (n/m) posted by Aqualung on July 15, 2020 at 09:51 AM

Message For the record, I was in no way trying to stir the pot with COVID politics. I'm not sure if it's right or wrong to be moving forward with something like ZCON...everyone has an opinion on how things should be handled at this time. Personally, I'm planning to join in many of the events planned that week, but I also live in Franklin less than five minutes from where many of the events are taking place that week. Folks will be able to socially distance and enjoy each other's cars in parking lots or hitting the backroads/track, but the dinners and more social parts of the week are obviously more of a risk, and not something I have as much of a desire to attend (COVID or otherwise) anyways. If you're wearing a mask, not getting right up in each other's faces and using common sense, the outdoor driving and spectating shouldn't be much of a concern. But again, everyone has opinions and reasons for why they want to or don't want to be out and about right now.

But back to my original sentiment...hopefully we'll get a look at the new Z that week. It's not too far away now!

1994 300ZX NA 2+0 (sold March 2017)
1993 300ZX TT
2+0
2008 350Z NISMO #1242

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.