TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - This is good news. A rear 350z brembo caliper bracket is
People Seeking Info

Subject This is good news. A rear 350z brembo caliper bracket is

Posted by moxie (SF) on July 09, 2020 at 1:21 PM
  This message has been viewed 984 times.

Message being developed so we can bolt them up without having to cut and re-weld anything. Finally, I can use those rear 350z brembo calipers I have had sitting around for years. Fingers crossed the actually do have them ready in a few months.

*****************************************************************************************
On Wednesday, July 8, 2020, 11:49:58 PM PDT, wrote:
Hi Jason,
Yes, that is what we are developing and you have already been added!

Timeframe is the million dollar question we are hoping in a month or so, but as you can imagine it may blow out of change.

None the less, you are welcome to contact at that time for an update, otherwise we will be in touch when we are taking orders!

If there is anything else I can help you with feel free to contact me.

Regards,

*****************************************************************************************

Sent: Thursday, July 9, 2020 4:21 PM
To: sales@gktech.com
Subject: Re: Contact Form

Just to confirm what you're saying. You're designing a rear bracket so you can bolt up the 350z Track Rear Brembo Calipers (gold) to the rear hub on a Z32? The alternative is to cut and reweld the mounting tab which is less than ideal.

That's EXACTLY what I'm looking for. Yes I would like to be added to the wait list. The million dollar question, any timeframe on that?

J

On Tuesday, July 7, 2020, 05:43:45 PM PDT, wrote:
Hi Jason,
Thanks for getting in touch

Sorry, this will not fit on the rear and is only designed for the front and we cannot confirm fitment on the Z32 front knuckle.

If you do give it a go please let me know the outcome!

In terms of the rear, we are developing a bracket so that the 350z rear brakes can bolt up, I will put you on the waiting list and we will be in touch when they are ready to go!

Regards,

Sent: Wednesday, July 8, 2020 3:15 AM
To: sales@gktech.com
Subject: Contact Form

Questions l about this bracket. https://us.gktech.com/z32-r32-s14-s15-caliper-bracket-to-suit-350z-g35-brembo-rotors. I have a Z32TT, and have been looking for a bracket to use a set of 350z rear brembo calipers forever. Do you know of these would work?

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, REPLY TO THIS EMAIL OR CONTACT US AT
SALES@GKTECH.COM

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sig Quotes:
your brillant (n/m) - Zski (Generation Z) 14:36:48 06/17/04
Fat kids will eat anything. (n/m) - SooperZ95 22:13:47 07/05/04
BTW, spelling has nothing to do with being stupid, stupid. - AzHeat 22:08:35 11/21/04
First of all, we already know you're a little pussy bitch from San Francisco - Marshall 21:36:41 06/08/05
North Dakota is so flat you can watch your dog run away from you for 3 days. - BeegsTT 13:31:27 06/15/06
The City of Santa Monica can fornicate itself with an iron stick. - 93TTSuperWHiteZX 17:20:16 10/31/06
I work with fiberglass you stupid f*** - TheTwinZ (Peru) 12:25:30 03/27/07

********\\\\\\\\|////////********
People who are willing to sacrifice
Freedom for safety deserve neither
- Benjamin Franklin -
********////////|\\\\\\\\********

Are you in the know?

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.