TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Simple Green was what I used to remove the hazy discolouring
People Seeking Info

Subject Simple Green was what I used to remove the hazy discolouring

Posted by fuzzymonkey on May 20, 2020 at 8:27 PM
  This message has been viewed 219 times.

In Reply To Simple Green did the same thing to my StopTech calipers posted by LitlElvis on May 20, 2020 at 12:22 PM

Message I was more concerned overall of the colour transfer onto the rags and have no idea how they were painted from the factory so I didn’t want to risk doing any more “damage”. I’ll give some Meguiars M105 a shot and hope it polishes well. Thanks for the idea! I’ll post a before and after if it turned out great.

To be honest, I fell out of love with the Z for a long while. I had been sitting on my fully built engine waiting for Ash to send me exhaust manifolds from his original pre-group buy. I waited 1.5-2 years after his “promised” ship date while the engine sat with the block sitting in my family room and the heads in my office.

In the time being, I ended up selling the Z I was planning to build since it had a rebuilt title, and bought very clean 2+0 with low kms so I guess there was some silver lining in waiting for Ash. Still have the VerTT though! Glad to see you’re still active Brett.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.