TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Just got my ECU back from Zshack - installed and
People Seeking Info

Subject Just got my ECU back from Zshack - installed and

Posted by Woodnutz on April 03, 2020 at 10:44 AM
  This message has been viewed 253 times.

In Reply To With more stay at home time what are you working on? posted by DAYTONAZ on April 03, 2020 at 06:37 AM

Message adjusted ignition timing a tiny bit last night to get it dialed in just right. Socketing and chip tune. I still have Brett's GHK still on the bench that needs installed - I might try to get to that in the coming weeks. I'd like to get it out and grab some videos now that the car in in the happiest place it's been in a while... most notably after replacing the injectors.

Also need to take the time to figure out what appears to be belt or pulley howling upon cold starts.

Also working from home, which is actually doable as we're trying to wrap up a couple of projects. So, I'm still staying fairly busy during the day - just gets a little crazy with everyone else home (wife, three boys plus the new dog), but we're surviving. For now.

Hope everyone else is doing well and staying healthy!

By the way, that's one heck of a commute! I'm sure the Z makes it seem like nothing :D

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.