TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - With more stay at home time what are you working on?
People Seeking Info

Subject With more stay at home time what are you working on?

Posted by DAYTONAZ on April 03, 2020 at 6:37 AM
  This message has been viewed 444 times.

Message With the Chinese plague putting a clamp on many activities it's a good time to get busy with some Z projects. Last week I swapped out my 2 piece driveshaft for an aluminum one piece. Much smoother on the highway which is where most of my drivetime is spent.

I work in the airline industry and I'm still expected to be at work so my commute continues. Yesterday after arriving home I was walking past the Z and noticed a small stream of water running down the driveway. Upon further inspection it turned out to be coolant which turned out to be the small cooling line to the right turbo had split. Quick fix and all is well for todays ride to work.

This morning I made record time once I left the gas station after filling up with 93 octane at $1.74/gal. I set the cruise at 90 and never lifted for 77 miles until I had to exit.

Next week I'm going to pull the fascia and repaint it due to commuting wear and tear from rock chips and a truck tire tread that cracked the fiberglass. While I have that off I'll replace the D/S headlight (Thanks Ash) and install a second set of horns.

What's everyone else got on the shelf?

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.