TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Looking for a selling value
People Seeking Info

Subject Looking for a selling value

Posted by YlwPrlZTT on December 29, 2019 at 8:05 AM
  This message has been viewed 435 times.

Message Happy Holidays to all!

It has been a while since I have been here. Just came back from deployment and it's good to be back! Ok, straight to the point. I'm considering selling my Z. It has been a fun ride but I think I might be moving on as much as it hurts :-(. I need some advice as to the true value and how much I should ask for it if I do decide to go for it. I know there are a thousand variables but most of my mods are in my profile.
I'm currently at 160K plus the interior has been redone (cloth removed and seat covers replaced). Overall it's clean with a few minor dings and scratches, nothing serious. It needs a new steering rack (leaking), and the rear main seal. It drives without any issues and I just replaced the LSD. I looked on Ebay to get an idea but it's hard to tell as the prices are all over the place, from 11K all the way to 21K. I'm just looking for a fair range.
I appreciate any and all help I can get! If you go through my old posts there should be some pics of my Z, otherwise I'll post them again here.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.