TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Ho, Ho, Ho, Santa's Z32 elves have been busy all this year
People Seeking Info

Subject Ho, Ho, Ho, Santa's Z32 elves have been busy all this year

Posted by LitlElvis on December 09, 2019 at 12:03 AM
  This message has been viewed 1335 times.

Message It's true, I'm a card-carrying Elf (see my screen name?) and I head up the Z32 product development division located at BDE. I am proud to announce the release of the BDE Crank Trigger package for the VG30DE(TT), just in time for Christmas :) Be sure to tell your significant other that BDE is the only place to buy or email your Santa's wish list to BDE for ordering information.

Here are some pics and a link to my webpage for more information and pricing, Ho, Ho, Ho...

12 tooth trigger wheel and PS pulley (36 tooth also available). Trigger wheels work on ATI Race and Street dampers only.

Crank sensor bracket parts

Crank sensor bracket assembled - nice and tidy, out of the way of potential damage from road debris etc.

Cam sync housing and Hall Effect sensor (2 sensors included with each package, crank and cam sensors are identical)

Cam sync assembled on engine - is that a hex drive on the end of the tirgger hub??????...

Cam sync with cover

Big power on E85/Methanol planned? Forget about running multiple mega-Amperage drawing electric fuel pumps and make the move up to a mechanical fuel pump. The BDE cam sync housing and drive hub will be ready whenever you are (fuel pump is not included).

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.