TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Re: Thanks, for jumping, in, Scott - wish you'd stick around.
People Seeking Info

Subject Re: Thanks, for jumping, in, Scott - wish you'd stick around.

Posted by MyBlueZ on December 06, 2019 at 10:07 AM
  This message has been viewed 305 times.

In Reply To Thanks, for jumping, in, Scott - wish you'd stick around. posted by Woodnutz on December 06, 2019 at 06:31 AM

Message I definitely agree with this. I am also not on Facebook and never will be - period. I work in the tech world and know that I never want to even be peripherally associated with a company like that, let alone give them every last detail about my life.

I come to forums like TT.net because I'm a Z fan and have been for 40 years. Literally since the day I knew what a car was I've wanted to own and drive a Z. I like to hear about what everyone likes and doesn't like, what works and what doesn't work, so I can make reasonably informed decisions for my car. Everyone has opinions and I like to read them all. I wish that everyone would be respectful of each other along the way but I understand that everyone's style is different. So keep posting here, all of you.

@Scott and @Bernie thank you for providing your input on the injectors. I've read a sh*t-ton of posts from both of you and I appreciate the knowledge share.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.