TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Yea, the genius move I pulled so far is clearance-ing the
People Seeking Info

Subject Yea, the genius move I pulled so far is clearance-ing the

Posted by Woodnutz on December 05, 2019 at 8:23 AM
  This message has been viewed 241 times.

In Reply To Make sure your also do the 12v switch mod. posted by Bernie (NoVA) on December 05, 2019 at 07:36 AM

Message plenum with the connector in-place on the injector. I got the needed clearance for it... just didn't take into account the action of plugging it in and maneuvering under that part of the plenum. Of course when I tried, I had already torqued all the plenum bolts down. I eventually cleared out what I needed, just have some shavings I need to blow out that the vacuum missed.

12V mod will come once I get the car away from the wall so I can actually access the passenger side - seems simple enough.

Sad thing is, with all this work, I'm seeing how desperately I need a new harness. I'd kinda like to build one on my own, so I can account for the deleted items and have a cleaner install... I think Z1 is building their own harnesses now - I MIGHT ask about something like that through them. Just not quite ready to throw another $500+ at the car right now.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.