TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Overall Very Good..
People Seeking Info

Subject Overall Very Good..

Posted by Spectrum (WI) on October 07, 2019 at 10:02 PM
  This message has been viewed 267 times.

In Reply To You mentioned that you were going this route. posted by MixManMash on October 07, 2019 at 08:39 PM

Message Overall the experience was pretty easy. Fit is good with some minor areas to massage depending on what kind motor mounts you have in the vehicle. Electrical modifications were pretty easy, reverse lockout manual button I mounted on the steering column (momentary button normally open) to be used with my left hand while right selects reverse, easy peesy.

Some driveshaft vibrations getting sorted out, recently I think I figured it out, short story its an easy fix, will know more later. I used the factory twin turbo clutch pedal in conjunction with a tilton master which saved a LOT of time. Using the OEM tt pedal assembly has never been tried with this setup so time will tell, but so far I don't see any issues that could come up. A matching adjustable tilton slave is another must have.

I have been working with my part adapter vendor to work out any kinks. I have been very satisfied thus far. Since I do put my Z on the track I definitely put it though its paces find out little things for improvement. My pain will be your gain on any future kits.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.