TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Thoughts on next move?
People Seeking Info

Subject Thoughts on next move?

Posted by dTb on September 24, 2019 at 10:05 PM
  This message has been viewed 608 times.

Message Hey Z community,

I am at a crossroads with my Z and for various reasons I am seriously contemplating selling her or parting her out because I dont think I could get close to what I have put in selling her whole. I hate to even think about it but I think i'm ready to move on after 18 years of Z owndership. I guess i'm looking for advice on how much I could ask for the car.. its got a lot of customization including the haltech system and gaugeart display which really modernizes the look. I know Z's are becoming more rare with every passing year but i just have no feel for what someone might pay for a highly modified Z. Motor and 98 transmission have less than 5k on them BTW (need to check the odo logs when i started the latest big build), as do most of the components. Anyway, the basic list of components are in my profile and if it works out that parting out is the way to go, there will be a massive listing in the classifieds soon. The body and paint are in pretty good shape, no rust, new bushings and wheel bearings and things like that too.. everything in the car has been replaced and cared for i guess is what im getting at.

Thanks
D

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.