TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - it's on BaT for a reason, and yes, you are fanboying hard
People Seeking Info

Subject it's on BaT for a reason, and yes, you are fanboying hard

Posted by LJZTT on September 11, 2019 at 6:44 PM
  This message has been viewed 284 times.

In Reply To $7k for AC? Idk, the hardest part of selling this car is posted by nissubaru on September 11, 2019 at 04:13 PM

Message Reality check:
It may not even bid very much above $7k.

Here is what actual bidders will see:
-2 wrecks...one with unspecified damage
-156k on chassis
-interior "showing its age"
-non-functional gauges in instrument cluster
-no cruise control
-NO AC
-NO AC
-NO AC

An actual bidder who knows Z32's will see:
-a shit ton of work for 380rwhp? You can practically get there with "stage 3" mods plus injectors, running 1bar of boost without giving up your AC, cruise control, gauges, etc etc
-suspension mods (coilovers, swaybars) that are not suited for an LS Z32 as a lot of weight has been taken off the front end

It has nothing to do with being a "purist". You either do a project fully, or you do it half-assed. This is closer to half-assed IMHO....and for 380rwhp...a power level that is very cheap and easy to get in a VG.

Where ever the seller bought this car from the owner who converted it, is probably where it needs to be sold to find the type of buyer who wants this sort of car. Maybe facebook, I don't know. Looking through other LS swap auctions on BaT indicates this is not going for near $22k.

30 years ago...or now?

"I torch my soul to show the world that I am pure deep inside my heart...."
--William Patrick Corgan

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.