TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Introduction - New Owner
People Seeking Info

Subject Introduction - New Owner

Posted by SpeedyOmega2 on September 05, 2019 at 8:10 PM
  This message has been viewed 612 times.

Message Hi guys!

Long time Z admirer, first time buyer.
Few weeks ago I picked up a 1995 2+2 out in the Bay Area. Owner had it maintained by Rob Fuller in San Jose and WOW they did a great job. I drove that sucker back to Boston with not a single issue. It's 100% stock (well, I changed the radio out in Salt Lake City because it was spotty...but the original is still *in* the car so it counts) and it's just fantastic. Couldn't be happier.

Feelin' the pressure to keep this thing mint now. Sort of sad to take it out of the Rob Fuller Service Area. Any recommendations for a mechanic in the Boston area? Doesn't need anything at the moment but I want to have someone in mind if I do. I'm not particularly skilled at repairs, though I can handle some small stuff that I know can fail without killing me on the highway.

I'll also probably be in the market for a new set of non-chrome stock rims and an antenna assembly sometime soon, if anyone had extras kickin' around.

Anyway, it's so awesome to be a part of the community and I really look forward to being as active as I can. Thanks everyone!

David

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.