TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Re: I was a Pioneer die-hard for probably 15 years, then had a
People Seeking Info

Subject Re: I was a Pioneer die-hard for probably 15 years, then had a

Posted by OleMissFan on August 19, 2019 at 6:22 PM
  This message has been viewed 310 times.

In Reply To I was a Pioneer die-hard for probably 15 years, then had a posted by Woodnutz on August 19, 2019 at 03:32 PM

Message I was the same in the early to mid 1990's with Sony ES but after some problems in the early 2000's across the board with all their products I won't have anything they sell in my home minus possilby a PS4 and I don't own one of those.

Clarion I owned was terrible. It was a single DIN fold out unit. It was super slow, didn't work well and also didn't charge my ipod/iphone with the usb cable much less work with any format USB drive.

The Alpine is something you get what you pay for. Ill still be using this JL Audio sub more than a decade from now. If the Infinity speakers hold up that will be a bonus. I know dealing with warranty with them is a nightmare so I will be open possibly upgrading to top of the line JL audio if these ever crap out but I hope its a long time from now since this is a Sunday driver.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.