TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Bad news...good news....
People Seeking Info

Subject Bad news...good news....

Posted by ZTicket(Dallas) on June 24, 2019 at 3:04 PM
  This message has been viewed 607 times.

Message The bad news for me is that the June 9th hail storm that hit my area of Dallas/Ft.Worth took out my Z. 19years of good times gone in about 15 min. For those wondering if "agreed value coverage" is a good thing, it is. At least with the company I use, Safeco. We 'agreed' a few years ago that my Z was worth $10,000. It's a 92TT w/159,000mi. Even with everything I've replaced, (check my profile), I would have been hard pressed to get $10G., then or now. That's why I kept it as a daily driver. I was lucky, I guess, that I was 'daily driving' on a Sunday afternoon when the storm hit, rather than downtown in the middle of the week. But, the bad news goes further than just the car, it will take me from this Z community that I have enjoyed so much over the last 19years. I won't be getting another Z. I've split my affections between my Z and my 37 Ford HotRod for the last 3 years and I'm too old to maintain both anymore and the good Lord made my decision for me a couple of Sundays ago. Thanks to Damon and Bernie for all your help over the years....but, I'm not quiet gone yet. Now the good news, I have a few stock parts that I kept after I...upgraded....even a rear sub-frame, hicas pump,stock rotors, etc. I'll post in classified when I get a chance. text if you want pics

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.