TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Hey, Dancefloor... I'm about 90% with you on everything
People Seeking Info

Subject Hey, Dancefloor... I'm about 90% with you on everything

Posted by Gordo NA2LS Daytona on June 24, 2019 at 11:14 AM
  This message has been viewed 281 times.

In Reply To I call it OEM junkie,Re: obsessive compulsive disorder posted by dancefloor on June 24, 2019 at 08:58 AM

Message you want to do. Lot's of us are BIG fans of no changing most of the design and engineering that went into the car OEM Nissan. Most agree on stock radiator fans, shift handles, interior appointments, etc. We recognize that change for the sake of change is sometimes worse, not better.

Many members here went with rock hard coilovers ten years ago, and now they're having second thoughts after riding in a stock Z32 over their usual pot-holed roads.

And their is an almost universal cringe when we see catfish-mouthed gargoyle coming down the road with a broken-kneed stance and over-stretched rubber making you wonder what on earth was this guy thinking?

I was joking about the OCD because almost everyone has some. At your next car show, ask how many guys clean behind the inside of their wheels. My point is there's a limit to OEM original, and once you've upgraded your fuel lines, which is a smart thing to do, then you're no longer OEM original.

As for the couple NLA Nissan bolts and screws... I assume you were kidding; but if not, then there's probably a self help program out there that'll help you.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.