TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - I have some interesting dynos, that I can't post because
People Seeking Info

Subject I have some interesting dynos, that I can't post because

Posted by SirpriZ on June 23, 2019 at 4:24 PM
  This message has been viewed 311 times.

In Reply To I already have the ashspec inlet piping posted by Boostjuice on June 23, 2019 at 02:13 PM

Message of my lack of the necessary components to do so. I'll see what I can do to post them using somebodies scanner or whatever I need. So I'll do my best to explain them: 1. I removed my SZ inconels and replaced them with MSP exhaust manifolds (that's all I did). The peak numbers with the MSPs was 505/518. The peak numbers with the Inconels was 523/542. 2. I added the Ash Spec piping and intercoolers to the MSP set up. The peak numbers were 547/521. The increase in area under the curve started at 3,000 rpm and continued to 6,500+ rpm. The gain was most significant from 3,500-6,500 RPM with 50 ft/lbs of additional TQ at 4,500 RPM. I believe the larger piping increases HP/TQ most significantly above 4,500 RPM. I think it costs some transient boost time (not indicated on dyno numbers). But my butt dyno (and actual dyno numbers) shows a significant increase in the engines ability to carry more HP all the way to redline.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.