TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Yesterday marked one year since I flew to Cincy and drove my
People Seeking Info

Subject Yesterday marked one year since I flew to Cincy and drove my

Posted by Woodnutz on June 14, 2019 at 9:42 AM
  This message has been viewed 332 times.

Message first Z home! Thanks to all of you who have helped so far, and who I'll surely rely on going forward.

I was lucky to get my '91 TT from an original owner who took pretty good care of the car. Only mods were cat-back exhaust and R32 brakes. Over the past year, I've conservatively and gradually increased the mod list, and also started to address some cosmetic items. It was (and will continue to be) garage kept, so the paint is pretty good, but the spoiler was on its way out and the accent stripe was flaking away in spots, so both of those are gone for now.

As you've seen from recent posts, I have some new goodies sitting on the bench waiting for install (down pipes & test pipes) as well as valve seal kit to address a small oil leak... and a surprise coolant leak to fix. OF COURSE, house painting has higher priority and vacation is quickly approaching, so it'll be a few weeks longer than I'd like, but there's no doubt it'll all be worth it.

Don't want to ramble too much - just hard to believe a year has already passed. I greatly appreciate the community that we have going on here. Thanks again for all your help!

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.