TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Bought it, liked it, recommend it. Great job!
People Seeking Info

Subject Bought it, liked it, recommend it. Great job!

Posted by Ted (92TT) on June 09, 2019 at 3:58 PM
  This message has been viewed 248 times.

In Reply To Despite The Loss - Now on Prime Video! posted by Jayru on June 08, 2019 at 11:48 AM

Message This is your first production? Much better than A LOT of documentaries. Good pace, deep but not too much so, great editing. Beats every British documentary ever made (lol). Felt about 12 minutes too long (shrug). Props for putting yourself out there. It felt kinda naked at times, if you know what I mean. Best scene for me--when the garage door opens to a torn apart Z sitting on jackstands. Guarantee every person on this forum could relate at that moment. Was it wrong for me to think to myself while you were wrenching, "At least without his hand he can probably wiggle his arm down to that friggin' bolt." At that moment a saw only advantage, not disability. I've got both hands and still can't seem to get this car back together. The only real disability is what's in your mind. The rest is life. Nice job on the movie and happy to say "I sorta know that dude" even though I don't, but kinda feel like I do from following your ports over the years.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.