TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - I don't doubt you and your business partner can machine and
People Seeking Info

Subject I don't doubt you and your business partner can machine and

Posted by LitlElvis on April 15, 2019 at 1:47 PM
  This message has been viewed 262 times.

In Reply To Re: The problems I've seen with EPR builds are: posted by Tech@EPR on April 12, 2019 at 08:46 AM

Message assemble an engine properly... But you've got some strange ideas about some things and when confronted with scientific explanations that conflict with your ideas, you wave off logic and facts with statements like "it is what it is" for proof that your idea is correct. That may work on people who would rather be told how they should think, but it doesn't work on me.

With respect to your crankshaft oiling mod, what I take issue with is your false advertising. If you called it "a mod that blocks off one side of the cross drilling which cuts the oil flow to the rods by 50% AND reduces windage" I wouldn't even care then, because that would be the exact truth and your customers would be properly informed. But when you claim it "mimics straight-shot oiling," that is false and you know it.

"It's unfortunate you don't understand the oiling system well enough to understand why the modifications are done." What IS unfortunate is that YOU definitely don't (or can't) explain it, while when I do, your only claim is that I don't understand it. Please educate me with your higher knowledge on this topic Mitch. I'm humble enough to admit if you prove to know more about it than I do - are you?

Slander is hardly the proper term to define my issues with these two examples of your work since slander involves making a false claim to hurt someone's reputation - your crankshaft oiling mod is misrepresented by yourself, and you admit the excessive porting example is also yours so I don't see any "slander" on my behalf... it seems you are perfectly capable of hurting your own reputation.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.